RandomzPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomzPkz - Where Pking Begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff List
PhotobucketOwners
Photobucket  Robin>
PhotobucketYoni
PhotobucketAx'l

Photobucket Admins
Photobucket Roy
Photobucket Jordy

Photobucket Mods
PhotobucketBeytullah

AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aasiwat

aasiwat

Randomzpkz points : 168

AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:47 am

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Australia Sydney

What languages do you speak?
just english

How many rsps's have you played before this?
around the 15 mark

How much past experience have you had as a mod on other servers?
information provided below

What will you do to help out Randomzpkz?

information provided below

How often will you be on (in game / forums)? : Quite a few hours a day. I spend a decent amount of time on forums. Offering suggestions that could further benefit the game, reporting bugs (If I find them whilst playing the game) and further conversate with other players. Same with In-game, I for lack of a better work have fallen in love with this server. It is an extremely enjoyable passtime for me and I will continue to play and report bugs ect no matter the outcome of this application.

• Do you mostly monitor the forums, or the server its self? : I do both. I understand that we all have lifes and different things that take up our day, but when im on here I am focused on one thing "to have fun" and I try to keep everyone happy

• What do you think YOU have opposed to others applying? : Well I have experience but dont we all =). I have been an Administrator on a game before and I know what comes with the job. I understand that there will be several questions that need to be asked and bugs that need to be found. I am willing to seek out these problems and fix them no matter where they lay. I know and enjoy this game just as much as everyone else. I can offer dedication to everything the position entails.

• Have any staff members recommend you apply? If so, name them here : I don't recall any staff members "recommending" me or telling me that I should go for staff, but you never know they may feel that way despite the fact that they have not said it. As said in the information about applying for position. Staff is constantly riddled with questions and other matters.

• What can you bring to this server: I can bring stability to the forums and/or in-game wherever I would be positioned. (Not saying its necessary only simply saying I can help) I can create and construct fun events for other players that could furthermore benefit new/lower lvled players such as Pest Control partys to get them into it. Or something more intriguing such as a Barrows party which if they are given the right guidance would make them enjoy the finer points of the game. Often I notice that some times I am on when all other staff is not, does this mean other players can get away with things? No b/c I can easily provide other staff members with proof if something were to occur. As a staff I could prevent it right there to cause further aggravation for other players. "Rage" is a common reason most players quit a server, I help attempt to control "Rage".

• Are you willing to take orders and not get upset?: Lol I am 17 living in the world, I believe that I will be taking orders from many people before I get a really good paying job I think I can handle an online enviorment. I am very calm, I understand that rules must be followed to keep things under control.

• Why do you want to be part of the staff? : I want to be apart of this amazing community and to mold it into something amazing. I want to help keep order and help bring this server to its rightful place. #1- I believe that this server is actually incredible and will continue to play and help construct no matter the outcome of this application.

i wanted to add this in because i really do think i can help this server please read it Razz
Back to top Go down
aasiwat

aasiwat

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:42 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Pika

Pika

Randomzpkz points : 45

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:40 pm

nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
>Chaotic<
Admin

Randomzpkz points : 215

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Lol, how long did that take you to type? and Ill think about it, Mostly a yes probably lol
Back to top Go down
https://randomzpkz.forumotion.com
aasiwat

aasiwat

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:59 am

haha Razz. Well, i put a lot of effort into my work it took me quite a while but i am dedicated.
Back to top Go down
peeps98

peeps98

Randomzpkz points : 93

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT"S STAFF APP   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:53 am

SUPPORT cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Samanthaxx

Samanthaxx

Randomzpkz points : 39

PostSubject: :P wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Very very nice job with the application. Well done Razz
Back to top Go down
aasiwat

aasiwat

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:13 am

thank you (:
Back to top Go down
>Chaotic<
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Yes ver nice application, Application accepted
Back to top Go down
aasiwat

aasiwat

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:55 am

thank you chaotic, i appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
peeps98

peeps98

Randomzpkz points : 93

PostSubject: nice   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:34 pm

CZ! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
>Chaotic<
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:56 pm

try not to make 2 letter posts as much, its kind of spam. and no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION   AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION Empty

Back to top Go down

AASIWAT'S STAFF APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1