RandomzPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomzPkz - Where Pking Begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff List
PhotobucketOwners
Photobucket  Robin>
PhotobucketYoni
PhotobucketAx'l

Photobucket Admins
Photobucket Roy
Photobucket Jordy

Photobucket Mods
PhotobucketBeytullah

chaotic READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps98

peeps98

Randomzpkz points : 93

chaotic READ Empty
PostSubject: chaotic READ   chaotic READ EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 am

Hey, I miss the server Crying or Very sad . Chaotic. if you wanna code it again (or get a new one) add me on skype : skeeman4 .
I will be willing to pay, as long as it is not like ridiculously expensive. I also can make a separate PayPal just for donations (if you still cant make one, or dont already have one)
to help the server and help pay for it. I am willing to do anything to get it back. just add me on skype or pm me back as soon as you read this, please. I have seen you have been checking in too, just 4 days ago and thats why i want to do this. I have been checking in here and there. if you do decide to start it up again, for some reason lol, my Youtube has about 1k subs and only from 2 vids over 250k views each, that's allot and one of them is a RSPS vid, so im sure if i make vids on this server people will join no doubt. if you don't have a skype, please get it. it will be allot faster and we can talk directly. i can understand if your busy and have other things going on, or just tired of coding because I know its allot of work.

If you don't want to start the server, im going to start one myself, someone i know is a very good coder and he had a RSPS so maybe you could play that if you don't want to...
Back to top Go down
peeps98

peeps98

Randomzpkz points : 93

chaotic READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaotic READ   chaotic READ EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 pm

If this happends there won't be donating for staff, or staff for friends, my physco is probably the only one who gets spot back, only because he is an awesome admin. oh and I remember that one kid who banned me constantly I forgt his name but yeah he would be banned and not allowed even on forums even if he is your friend or irl friend. I'm starting to lose hope now that ou haven't been on for the whole month..... That blows kinda lol because I thought you would get on in a couple of days. I've been talking to "used condom" on Skype and he said he can code a server but I know your the best I could find.. At least for free I guess. Even know I am probably typing this for nothing but fk it why not give it a shot. Bahh lol I added robin on Skype. He hasn't got online yet but he added me. Idk I figured he may still be able to contact you or something. This is fun typing this on my phone. Haha I still remember your runescap account "potygopoty" and "potofpepsi"'s password and I played on it for a ill bit hahaha. Why was I admin before I was so immature rofl. I look back and say "wtf is wrong with him" lol. Smile. If you read this chaotic I check in everyday now to see of you it on so I will see If or when you post a reply. I even jailbroke my phone and got a source to send a notification and sound if someone replies to this forum Razz. my phone number idgaf who will see it , it's 937-733-7100!! Call me or something.
Back to top Go down

chaotic READ
Page 1 of 1